May 16, 2011

Delft Blue

So I know it's been forever since I last posted, but life got very busy very quickly. Now that things have calmed down, I had the chance to get my brows done and do my makeup again. :D

The most exciting thing about this look is really the nails. I picked up a dark teal from Essie and one of the mini OPI polishes in teal. Put in a sprinkle of reflects teal and you've got a nice combo going. I decided to keep most of the other things toned down, but I will be looking at Essie again!

This look was inspired by Delft Blue. I picked up the scarf in Berlin last summer because I really like the blue over white. I mean, sure Delft is in the Netherlands, but oh well. We can mix and match right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.