March 8, 2010

Fast update

Wow, it's been almost a month. Things have been very busy which is good. I'm very excited about all of the projects/assignments that I've been working on. Unfortunately that means that things have been piling up makeup wise, and I have to do a photo dump after I've already forgotten all of the things that were used. So this one is from about a week and a half ago (sushi night).
Photobucket

Photobucket

I aslo have some swatches of colors that reminded me of spring so... have at it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one was done with Lollipop Loving. I remember that much.

Photobucket

Other than that, I'm planning on getting my hair dyed again soon. I can't wait. I'll either go full on purple or stick to the red violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.