March 13, 2010

Luck 'o' the Irish

Oy, St.Patty's Day is quickly approaching, but as I guessed correctly, I will be working that day. I went out to the bar tonight with some friends and we ran into the Guinness girls and got free hats, beads, and discounts on drinks. :D
Do trust me, the green was really pretty and bright IRL (I used Old Gold and we all know this is not a color for the faint of heart). It's just one of those colors that is incredibly difficult to photograph. I think that I should just stick to red eyeshadow and nude lips.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfit of the night:
Photobucket

Going to use my coupon.
Photobucket

Here's to wishing everyone A safe and happy St. Patrick's Day.
I'll just finish up by sharing this even though it's about a German legend...

2 comments:

  1. omg i love this look! i would love to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya,
    If I finish my stats homework and about 1/2 of the Gothic reading tonight, I'll make a tutorial tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.