June 27, 2010

June Happenings

Long time no update. The end of last month, and all of this month have been crazy busy for me. I had rainbow nails for quite some time and people seemed to enjoy the Skittles effect, so here goes nothing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that I had a blast at my brother's graduation, but unfortunately no pictures makeupwise from that. I do happen to have pictures of last night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeing as I was in the process of moving, I'm surprised that this came out kind of nice. I have pics of the outfit (all be it kind of blurry) which I was quite proud of. I fell in love with the scarf when I first saw it in an African gift shop in the area and I feel that it was really the pivot of this outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are just too gorgeous!! Are you a model? If not you should be :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks. No I'm not, but I did little bit of hair demo work several years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.