June 3, 2010

Temperature Rising

Photobucket

Today the UPS man came by with a box for me :D It had my Orange Lip Mix and Temperature Rising (orange lip pencil). Needless to say I was excited and wanted to try it out right away.

I know that orange is quite bold for a lot of people, but to tell you the truth, I was first captivated by lip colors in a Vogue that I bought in fall of 2006 that had a neon orange lip with what I later identified to be a golden yellow sheen in the middle of it.

One thing I really do have to say about orange is that if you're not careful you might look like you lost control of yourself in a bag of Cheetos. Like this:
Photobucket
Temperature Rising alone

Photobucket
Temperature Rising with red gloss

Photobucket
Temperature Rising with luster finish coral lipstick and orange coral gloss

Photobucket
Temperature Rising with coral pink lipstick and coral gloss

Photobucket
Temperature Rising with fuchsia pink lipstick and fuchsia pink gloss

Photobucket
Temperature Rising and Orange Lip Mix

Photobucket
Temperature Rising and Orange Lip Mix with pink and gold contouring (next time I will skip the pink and opt for red).

3 comments:

  1. Love temperature rising. I was tempted to buy it but I'm not bold enough lol. I see you know how to make it work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from specktra! Following you :)
    Beautiful orange :)

    Please checkout my nailpoish blog
    http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com
    Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mz.More
    Thanks, I still have yet to wear it out by itself, but I think I'm getting there. ;)

    Candlelight
    Thanks for following, I really like your swatches. I'll be sure to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.