September 12, 2010

Baden-Württemberg

One of the reasons why I really like going to Germany, aside from the people and language is for the food. When I was in Tübingen there were all sorts of wonderful desserts to be had. Of course when I came back here and tried to cook it, it didn't quite pan out as well as what you can get there. And let's not talk about the real black forest ham... it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Rain or shine, the farmer's market will be there.

Photobucket
Stain glass inside of an old church. I love going into the churches when there's good sunlight and taking pictures of the stain glass windows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is an old observatory. :)

Photobucket
One of the great things about Tübingen is that a lot of stuff is situated on hills. You can get great shots of the street that wind down the hills.

Photobucket
Student boats.

Photobucket
A shot of the Neckar.

Photobucket
I didn't know that Lady Gaga's stylist was here!

Photobucket
Playing in the abundant foliage of the Neckar (too bad I didn't get a picture in that giant bird house).

Photobucket
More hanging basket fun.

Photobucket
The Neckar at night.

Photobucket
Dessert, coffee, and drawing. A wonderful way to start a morning in my book.

Photobucket
Can't get enough of these flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.