November 28, 2010

Suggestions Sugerencias Empfehlungen

Hey guys, I'm just writing because it's been almost a year since I've had my blog and I wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions for things that you feel are working and things that aren't. Feel free to leave me a post in English or in another language.

Hola a todos. Les escribo porque hace casi un ano desde que empecé mi blog y querría saber si ustedes tenían algunas sugerencias para la direción del blog. Dejame un comento en Español u otro idoma.

Halo allen. Ich schreibe euch weil es fast eine Jahr ist seit ich meinen Blog gegründen habe. Ich wollte wissen ob ihr irgendwelche Empfelunghen für mich habe. Was würdet ihr lieber lesen/sehen? Ihr könnt mir einen Komentar auf Deutsch oder anderen Sprache lassen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.