January 23, 2011

Collection Remix

If you could do a MAC collection over again, which one would it be and what would you change? With all of the collections that are coming out one after another it can be hard to say, but I think that there are certain collections that just jump out at you.

Personally I can think of several collections that I would want to do over again and for different reasons. Some of them I just think would have been more exciting if I knew what I know now at the time of the release. Others, I was just really excited for but they turned out to be completely disappointing. Then there are others that are parts of anniversary collections and I would take elements from the different releases.

I think that once a month I will do a post featuring a "collection remix" which is not only a chance to shop my stash, but also to take a new twist on the different collections.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see MAC's 2007 C Shock Collection and Barbie Loves MAC Collections repeated. From C shock, the eyeshadows were phenomenal. I am a true eyeshadow fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish I had been more on the bright color bandwagon when C-shock came out. I searched high and low for dupes of Wondergrass and Bang on Blue. I was also super excited for Barbie Loves MAC, but I remember looking at the products and having no clue how to make them work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please check it out on my blog here:
    http://www.l1lmamaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, thanks for this. I'll get on it early next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.