January 15, 2011

Ring the Alarm: It's Hourglass Siren

I just got my hands on the famous Hourglass Siren. I have never seen a lip gloss like this. I knew I had to have it when I saw it on Temptalia and even though I was first a little iffy because of the price, when I put it on I knew it was worth every penny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This gloss is really opaque (I'm not wearing a lip liner or anything)! This is a very yellow based red, which I love. As you can tell this red has much more of a metallic sheen to it whereas Cult of Cherry gloss is more of a pearly red (in my last FOTD). I can't wait to try this over Port Red!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.