October 22, 2010

Evergreen Eyes on Her Blushing Cheek

I wanted to make a post that shows the color of Her Blushing Cheek and of Moonlight Water.
Photobucket

As we all know, glitter show up best IRL, and it tends to show up as purple and pink flecks on the camera which doesn't look good when paired with green. The hightlight color is a mix of Vanilla pigment and Quick Frost from Rushmetal. It's a greenish white with what appears to be little transparent teal flecks in it (possibly reflects gold, but I'm not sure). Next time I will try a more exciting shape as I've gotten in the habit of doing a very basic eye.



Natural Light:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Soft Flash:
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You look fab in green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I find greens particularly hard to work with. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green. Stunning. :)
    I am following you now.

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyebrows are super! I love the greens too =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (always much appreciated)! If you would like me to check out your blog feel free to e-mail me. Please be aware that comments with either advertisements or links will be deleted.